Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Elliot's first photo contest!

It seems like baby photo contests are all over nowadays. I can't help, but jump on the bandwagon to try to win some cool stuff!
Cuisinart is holding a competition to win a bottle sterilizer, bottle warmer, or baby food maker and I entered Elliot because I really want to make the baby food we feed her (although we're mainly going to be doing baby-led weaning to introduce food) so that I know exactly what's in it! I think it would also be great to make homemade apple sauce and other snacks that she can continue to eat as she gets older. Cuisinart makes great products and I would really love to win this.
Here's the contest and here's Elliot's entry!

Please log in through facebook (or a Cuisinart account) and rate Elli's photo 5 stars! If I win I'll be sure to tell you all about the Cuisinart baby food maker.

-Sheridan, Mama Mainly

Any/all opinions posted on this blog are my own. I was in no way compensated by Cuisinart for these opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment