Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Hi! I'm Sheridan, or Mama Mainly. I'm a new mom blogging from the PNW. I adore my daughter and love being a mom, but that's not all there is to me! I'm also a student and will be starting a part-time reception job this week. It's scary navigating these new waters and I'd like this blog to be a way to pass advice back and forth with all you other mamas out there.
The first few posts I make will be heading 'back in time' to July when I was due with my baby girl, Elliot. I'd like this blog to be a record for her (and any siblings she might gain) and am still kicking myself for not starting months ago. I've always  heard it's better late than never though, so here we go!
Soon I'll be adding craft tutorials, recipes, and stories from my day-to-day life. I hope you enjoy joining me on this journey into Mama-land with my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment